The Oxford Protex Stretch cover is a premium stretch-fit cover.
The cover is an outdoor cover which offers protection against rain, sun, snow and dust. It comes fitted with a PVC window to hold a solar panel charger. Local police initiatives have shown that bike covers can be a useful anti-theft device however they can be cut off.
- Lock pouches (front & rear) keep your padlock off the ground
- Water-resistant seams
- Soft lining protects against scratches
- Ventilated to reduce condensation
- Reflective panels & logos increase visibility at night
- Tough 3-layer material protects against weather & light knocks
- Elasticated bottom & adjustable belly strap to hold the cover in place
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock (front & rear)
- Clear window for Oxford Solariser battery charger
- Rear window to show number plate (optional)
- Available in 5 sizes (see sizing below) including MP3/3 Wheeler
IMPORTANT: Do not allow this cover to come into contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects.
The following sizes are approximate, as the covers are shaped:-
- Small 203cm (Length) X 83cm (Width) X 119cm (Height)
- Medium 229cm (Length) X 99cm (Width) X 125cm (Height)
- Large 246cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 127cm (Height)
- X-Large 277cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 141cm (Height)
- MP3 220cm (length) X 77.5cm (Width) X 130cm (Height)