O’Neal Sierra II Helmet
O’Neal Sierra II Helmet, featuring polycarbonate/ABS construction, is designed for more aggressive adventure riding and varying terrain. The Sierra II Helmet includes an integrated face shield and a shorter peak visor for more diverse functionality.
Whether you ride on the pavement or the dirt or both the Sierra II has the features you need for your next two-wheel adventure. Combining a full windscreen and a visor with a drop-down tinted shield, the Sierra II helmet will get you anywhere you want to go.
- Shell is constructed from ABS
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Vent holes for optimal ventilation
- Integrated face shield
- Height adjustable helmet shield
- Padded chin strap with double-d safety lock
- Meets DOT and ECE 22.05 safety standards
- Designed for Street, Enduro, Side by Side and Adventure riding