A light, rigid and non-flexible structure that offers revolutionary protection that is great value for money.
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby your risk of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
This new neck brace has been awarded a Design & Innovation Award (2018) and was included in PowerSport Business’ ‘Nifty Fifty’ (2018).
It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cut-out that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
Next step up would be our 5.5/6.5 neck brace that offers the same safety, but with a lot more adjustability for your custom fit.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible polyamide reinforced EPS platform for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable rear thoracic strut to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: 497g (1.1lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit: S/M-XXL
- NEW SIZE #XXL