The sun visor equipped HJC IS-Max 2 Modular Helmet features an easy to release chin bar, a moisture wicking liner and a polycarbonate composite shell.
The HJC IS-Max 2 is a feature-rich modular helmet that features a drop down internal sun visor for cutting down glare and making your ride all that much more enjoyable. A moisture-wicking anti-bacterial liner pulls sweat towards the integrated ventilation channels and the chin bar raises with a single button that is easily operated with a gloved hand.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with adjustable polycarbonate chinbar: lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Single-button one handed chin bar / face shield release
- 3 shell sizes: XS – MD, LG – 2XL, 3XL – 5XL
- Optically superior Pinlock face shield (HJ-17) provides 95% UV protection (Pinlock insert lens sold separately)
- QuickSlide Tool-less Shield Replacement System
- One-touch Integrated SunShield (HJ-V5): Smoke-tinted 3-stage adjustable SunShield with locking mechanism deploys quickly and easily
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool Interior moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes
- Meets or Exceeds DOT Standards