- Comfort mesh liner helps with comfort and ventilation
- Multi-directional stretch rip-stop panels for flexibility
- Internal pocket inside the waistband
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction with laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation
- Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- Soft-flex protective rubber badging creates massive vents for airflow
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee works with most guards
- Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch rip-stop material moves with your body
- Ratcheting closure with zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
- FLY’s unique Adaptive Waist System (AWS) provides a custom fit
Fly-Kinetic Mesh Pants
When the mercury climbs, look no further than the Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh Pants. These lightweight MX pants delivery durability, comfort and a host of rider-friendly features while keeping airflow their top priority. In key impact areas, 900D polyester panels are prepared to shrug off abrasion; virtually all other surfaces use an open-weave mesh to keep a steady flow of fresh air moving to the rider.
This is far from an infomercial, “But wait! There’s more!” Battling the heat from the inside is a full comfort liner that runs from the waist to below the knees. This liner helps manage sweat and perspiration and creates space for air to better circulate. Four-way stretch is applied to certain panels to ensure good mobility and leather at the inner legs resists heat from a scorching exhaust. Hook and loop adjustments at the waist and a ratcheting closure at the fly help you strike a perfect fit – fast.