The versatile CE certified Wake Air Overpant has everything you need in a road riding pant that is designed to be worn over a garment, with mesh paneling for breathability, class-leading knee protection as well as zippered gussets and plenty of fit adjustment options for comfort on the open road.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on thighs, lower legs and back for improved cooling performance.
• Accordion zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
• Knee protector multiple positioning.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
• (Level 1 CE certified hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 1 CE certified Alpinestars Bio Armor protectors.
• CE Certification 89/686/EEC.
• Waist circumference adjustment.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Micrometric waist buckle adjuster.
• Hook and loop strap on ankle closure.
• A long zippered gusset running from the knees to the bottom legs enables easy fitting of the pants while wearing boots.